Tuesday 27 March 2012

my main man.lover.soulmate.best friend.

this right here is the best thing that has ever happened to me. he makes me laugh like nobody else,he makes me smile and cry with happiness because never before have i seen such a beautiful soul. he is everything i have ever dreamed of and after having searched for true love for so long,it just fell into my life with this amazing man. he is my best friend,soulmate,lover and my man. nothing else has quite shown me perfection like he has just by being.i cannot imagine anybody better for me than he is,and everyday he gives me a new reason to love him and even if we fight i know im fighting for the sweetest,purest and truest love  have ever known. i will fight to the death to keep this man in my life. i love you my baby in every sense of the word.


No comments:

Post a Comment