Tuesday 12 February 2013

For a Lover.

Okay so I was fervently in love with a man not too long ago, and was inspired to write a piece of him, ignited by the image/quote in this post. Here goes, let the heart-pouring pour:


Eyes that, with a glance, caress my soul and transcend what human touch is capable of.
A kiss that ignites me from within to permeate outwards radiates brighter than the warmest sun of Summer.
Gently, huskily, like velvet he rolls out the sound of each word that spills over like honey and tinges the air with sweetness.
An absolutely encapsulating cocoon of warmth, with each tickle and brush of his skin against mine-orgasmic.
Electrifyingly blue, I find myself lost in his gaze and yet ever so content in my wonder and disorientation.
Breathtakingly beautiful, he strums his guitar and I find the moves he is making imprint deeper upon my heart.
He smiles and laughs at me, with me and inside of me; I follow, strung along by his mystery with an insatiable need to be a part of his existence.
With every glance, touch and word spoken, I feel propelled towards him, the dream, and away from the darkness that had become all too familiar.


No comments:

Post a Comment