Tuesday 12 February 2013

In Correlation to my previous post. The truth:



What do men and women really want?
“Women want EVERYTHING. Men want you to feed them, screw them and then shut up”-Chris Rock.
Okay so fair enough, that may be the case for some people but after having gone through a few reeeeally rough break-ups, I decided it’s time for us all to cut the crap and start communicating. I want to know what men want.  And no, this isn’t a rendition of “What Women Want” with Mel Gibson. That was way too Disney. I want it raw, the uncut story. And guys want to know about us just as much as we want to know about them! My theory is that if more women were ready to get off their fairy-tale high-horses and were willing to do a few things men wanted, men would be much more willing to comply with a few of the things on the set-list of what women want (and yes boys, for the majority of us there is a set-list of a few things). So in search of something real, I asked both my guy and girlfriends to give me some insight. Results came up as follows:
Guy #1: “I want intimacy” (Kudos to him, not many guys would be honest about that).
Girl #1: “Real time spent on foreplay” (Okay boys this is a big one, we are no longer in high school so please do yourself and partner a favour and learn some proper foreplay tricks).
Girl #2: “A bad boy who is only good for me”. Let me know if there’s a store we can order from.
Girl #3: “Sex that is good on a physical AND emotional level.” (This one is probably my favourites, so many women are afraid to say they love sex as much as men do).
Guy #2 and Girl #4: “Communication, otherwise we can’t fulfil our partners’ needs”. Word.
Guy #3: “I wish girls were more uninhibited in the bedroom, I promise, I am not looking at your stretchmarks”. Marry me?
Okay so there you have it kids, a little insight from guys and gals between 18-23. It may not solve all my problems and certainly not yours, but at leeeast we have a better idea about what is actually going on in the other person’s head. I’m off to find me a man or at least dream of one. Blog soon. Love x.


1 comment: